Darkness in the Big Apple

This is a Rp based around the Dark side of New York city. You can be anything you want to be.
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» One day at a time (Neal)
Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Back Again [anyone]
Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 am by Nate Adams

» Reality of life (Dan)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am by Dr. Teddy Larsson

» Nathaniel Joseph Lee-Adams
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am by Nate Adams

» Demi Nicholson
Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 am by Demi Nicholson

» Peter Burke
Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Rosaline "Rosa" Emilia Catelani
Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:12 am by Jackson DeCarlo

» Neal George Caffrey
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:24 pm by Neal Caffrey

» Jackson Gabriel DeCarlo
Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:28 am by Sabrina

Top posting users this week

Share | 

Rules! Please read before signing up

Go down 

PostSubject: Rules! Please read before signing up   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 pm

-This is a Roleplaying site... Anyone under the age of 18 MUST have parental consent. This is the parental advisory warning: This site may contain violence, suggestive themes and mature themes, crude humor, brief nudity (on members profiles), simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

-Respect the opinions of all the other members. No disrespect of any kind will be tolerated. If you have problems with a member try to work out these problems amongst yourselves before consulting an administrator.

-You are responsible for whatever happens on your account, so do not give out your password to anyone. If your account is broken into please let the me know.

-Notify an me if you are going to be away from the forum for an extended period of time so your accounts can be saved. Accounts will be deleted after extended periods of inactivity (a month or more)

-Unless I choose to change things, members are allowed to have as many characters as they want however a limit will be put in place if things get out of hand.

-On this site we speak in third person past tense. It’s easier to understand what’s going on if we all post the same. If you want a topic using first person, please let the others in that topic know.

-Please check your posts for spelling and grammar errors. We understand if it’s late and you are tired, but try to keep it under control.

-There is a two line post at least. Would love for longer post because it’s more fun that way so please try to make it longer. I’ll understand if it’s late and you post a couple short post.

-Signature and animation limit is three of each and try to keep them at a decent size

-Ask a person to do a topic with you before you post it. Make sure all characters are okay with a storyline before you post it

-Please reply and post topics with the character account used in the topic unless both your characters are in that scene then using one account is fine. If you post in a topic with an account that is not in that topic, the post will be removed.

-Try not to have all the same character type

-Do not create a character related to someone in any way (sibling, boyfriend, girlfriend, daughter) without asking that person first. If the person you want your character to date is not currently registered, label your character as single until they are registered

-Try to create the accounts for your characters as soon as you can after they are requested

-I understand this is not the only RP site you play on, but Admin has issued a decree that no other sites are to be advertised here without consent from the admin. We are kind enough to offer one (1)warning for those that accidentally infringe on this rule This includes other site links and names in; Comments, Forums, The Newspaper, or Blogs! After that, all infractions will be reported and your account will be up for suspension or banishment.

-Do not harass other members. Use common sense on this one. If you do not know when you're crossing the line from fantasy into harassment, assume that you are harassing the other player. This will not be tolerated, and will result in a stiff punishment.

-If you are in violation of rules and and you have been banned or had your account suspended, any and all topics, profiles, photos and such will be removed.

-If someone if Banned from the site, or someone wants to give up a character then their character's will be up for grabs for one week, if they are not taken then I'll delete them completely.

-Slash relationships are allowed.

-Translation is your friend. So if you want to use a foreign language (in this case every other language than English) please write a translation below it, so everyone understands
-This is not really a rule, but..... If there is fight between two or more characters in topics and or the chats, I'm sure it’s not personal so please don't take it like that. If you are in question, please talk with the person that plays the character and ask them if its personal, my guess is no, this site is all about making friends and having fun, not making enemies. So let’s have fun and be HAPPY!

-These rules are subject to change without notice. Please check them from time to time as ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse.

~Common Scene Rules!~

Ok so its sad I feel the need to put up rules like this, but I have to.

-No calling each other rude names. It doesn't get you anywhere and makes you look like a child.

-No racist comments. We are all friends and family here, so none of that!

-No cutting someone down for how the roleplay. Everyone is different and likes different things so lets not cut them down, lets just help them out and have fun.

-No rude comments about sexual orientation. We all are different.

-No comments about ones believes and or religions. Just like the other things we are different.

-If you are going to share a character or a email address, let me know. I don't like seeing an email address stating you are some person then some where else that you are a different person. That just looks fishy.

-Don't lie about being with a Celebrity! We all know that you are not dating someone famous. If you were you would not be tell us. So lets me adults and not children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darkness.makingforum.com
Rules! Please read before signing up
Page 1 of 1